SBHA coronavirus Service update 14.07.2020
SBHA CORONA VIRUS SERVICE UPDATE 14.07.2020
On 18th May 2020, the Government published a letter to all social housing tenants in England outlining its expectations on services re-starting in light of lockdown restrictions being eased. You can view the letter in the link here.
Our utmost priority continues to be the safety of both our staff and you our tenants and customers on the basis that the Covid-19 pandemic is still a threat. Risk assessments and service re-start plans are already being established, but we must ensure a safe working environment for our staff.
The availability of PPE (personal protective equipment) and guidance on social distancing continue to be key considerations for our current service delivery position as outlined below.
Our services an update:
- Emergency Repairs Call us on 0300 123 2030 to report an emergency repair 7 days a week
- Routine Repairs Being phased in for those who are not shielding subject to continued risk assessments
- External Repairs
- Essential Compliance checks Annual Gas Service, Lift Servicing, Weekly Fire Panel Checks,Water Hygiene Checks
- Communal Maintenance Communal Gardening, window cleaning and internal communal hallway cleaning
- Empty homes refurbishment Work has started on preparing our void general needs properties for occupation
- Planned Improvement Works Subject to continued risk assessments
- Housing Services All staff are working from home and are available during working hours, you can
Starting in the near future
- Lettings of general needs properties to those currently on the waiting list subject to continued risk assessments
- Yanwath St office still closed
- Application process is closed to all new applicants